Are you concerned about your Sage 50 Accounting Analytics Data Validity? We are here to help at JCS, we understand the importance of data validity and empowering business leaders to make informed, data-driven decisions
Contact us today, and let one of our Engineers for Analytics measurement team experts provide you with industry leading recommendations and actionable insights. With our Sage 50 Accounting Professional Analytics Consulting service, we’ll help get you set up for success.
You know what they say, bad data in = bad insights out.
Sage 50 Intelligence works seamlessly with Microsoft® Excel® to
- Minimize repetitive and manual work
- Allow the creation for in-depth customer, vendor and financial reports
- Consolidate data from multiple databases, multiple companies/divisions
- Analyze, view, customize and distribute reports using Microsoft® Excel®
- Identify trends using customizable dashboards
- Receive up-to-the-minute detailed transactions, summaries or account groupings
- Provide staff with trend reports and other purposeful business information
Report Viewer Licenses, Report Manager Licenses, Report Designer Module, Connector Module and a “Free” version are all available options for Sage ERP MAS Intelligence depending on what suits your business needs.
While there are many ways to customize the reporting functionalities of Sage 50 Intelligence it does provide a several predefined report templates.
- Dashboard Analysis Template: this 1 page summary of key business information features “Top N” Reporting on expenses, items, and customers. Profit and Loss are also featured for the current month and year-to-date.
- General Ledger Transaction Details Template: shows the account transaction details, description, amount totals, dates, and reference. This report allows functionality using Microsoft Excel PivotTable® and additional elements to be involved.
- Customer Sales Template: this report features sales information for customers including costs, gross profits per item and/or per customer and item sales. PivotTable® allows for additional elements to be manipulated.
- Vendor Purchases Template: filter this report by items or vendors, it lists purchase information including cost and item numbers for any date range chosen. PivotTable® allows for additional elements to be manipulated.
- Inventory Status Template: this report shows the item and quantities along with location. PivotTable® allows for additional elements to be manipulated.
- Financial Reports: allows for the review of balances for your General Ledger for any financial period chosen. Layouts are generated, subtotaled and grouped by financial category. This report also allows customization using Excel.
- Financial Trend Analysis Template: gives you the information you need to see what comparative trending over a period of time. This powerful feature allows you to pinpoint analysis of trends to the appropriate source it is driven by.
- Financial Report and Consolidated Financial Report Template: these reports are available immediately and show you comparative balance sheets and income statements for your chosen defined time period. All reports offered in this template are fully customizable with Excel.
Sage 50 Accounting Intelligence also offers Module-Level Security, Report-Level Security, Multicurrency, and Pass through Variables depending on what your business needs and applies.
For more information on Sage 50 give one of our professional consultants a call 800.475.1047 www.jcscomputer.com
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming