Point of Sale Software
Get big business benefits at an affordable price.
- With POS Retail Point Of Sale and our APX hardware solutions, you can expand the capabilities of your POS within an affordable budget.
- Use existing hardware, add more hardware, add POS stations or even locations as needed.
- Reduce data entry, streamline sales processes, and improve financial accuracy and cash flow.
Extend the capabilities of your existing financial software.
- Most business owners are using Peachtree. Why change? By adding POS Retail as the front end POS system, there is no duplication of inventory customers list or other accounting features.
- All your banking, cash and inventory management is done in your accounting system.
- POS Retail adjusts the quantity on hand, updates your sales accounts and posts the tendering totals directly into your accounting software.
Communicate and collaborate more effectively.
- POS Retail has been written, from the ground up, to communicate seamlessly with your financial program. In simple terms, POS Retail works WITH your accounting program not against it!
- At the end of day/Z report, POS Retail automatically pushes the detailed sales and customer information into your accounting system for more accurate financial records, better customer tracking and stronger reporting.
Implement solutions instead of technology.
- POS Retail’s simple and streamlines installation, set up and management module help you spend more time with your customers, and less time with computer parts and cables.
- POS Retail is designed to meet the POS needs of small to mid-sized business owners with little IT knowledge
Protect critical financial information more effectively.
- Keep your financial information protected from curious employees. POS Retail POS does not require that your accounting programs be installed on the POS station, or even in the same location.
- Use POS Retail Management to define who can change prices, process returns, voids, & end of day reports.
Install and set up is quick and easy.
- In the touch of a button you can transfer your entire inventory and customer list into POS Retail. You can be up and running the software in minutes.
- All manuals and training movies are on provided on CD.
Access data and applications from any location.
- All inventory, sales, and customer data is located in a central place, your accounting program.
- Pricing and product information can be easily uploaded where it is accessible to your sales team locally and in multi-locations.
Support that is there for you
- All POS Retail development and support is done in the United States.
- Training time is reduced by an average of 8 hours!
- Interface to accounting and credit card services and you can complete a 5 item transaction in 2.3 seconds.
- Cash till accountability means no overages end up in someone’s pocket.
- Set inventory re-order points to be advised when inventory is running low.
- Automatically process credit cards at the Point of Sale to avoid key punch errors.
Speed to Market
- Quickly implement product and/or menu changes(flexible).
- Price changes done in the back are instantly updated at the POS machines.
Manage your Business
- Best of Breed Accounting programs-POS Retail carefully chose several accounting package to interface to based on the reliability and easy of use.
- Management tools allow you to mine your information accordingly to help you make better business decisions.
- Reports generated straight from the financial software provide accurate sale tax and other critical reports.
- Collect detailed customer information for marketing and mail campaigns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How easy is POS Retail to install and use?
A) POS Retail is the easiest Point Of Sale system available since it was created specifically for use with a touch screen and scanner, plus it communicates directly with the most popular accounting software. POS Retail is also easy to learn since the operation is similar to a manual register. Scan or touch the item, total, tender and you’re ready for the next customer in line.
Q) How is POS Retail different from other Point Of Sale programs?
A) POS Retail is the only Point Of Sale program that reports line item detail into your accounting programs. If you are currently using Sage 50there is no need to relearn inventory, purchasing or any accounting functions. The quantity on hand information is maintained in your accounting program, the same program that you order and pay vendors from.
Q) Are security levels available in the Point Of Sale system?
A) Yes, POS Retail security levels and groups are user definable; you may set up user groups and assign security levels. For example, a sales person may only be able to process sales; a supervisor can process sales, returns, void, change prices and clear the cash tills. Your accounting program does not even need to be on your Point Of Sale machine, keeping your financial information more secure, and saving you money on software “seats” you may not need.
Q) Can I track customer transactions?
A) Yes, your current customers list is transferred and new customers can be added on the fly at the Point Of Sale. If it is a cash transaction it will be posted into the accounting program as a cash receipt. If it is charged to a customer account it will post as an invoice. Therefore, all detailed sale reports by customers will be available in your financial software. You only have to manage one customer database.
Q) How do I process credit cards using POS Retail?
A) You can process all major credit cards with POS Retail Point Of Sale using the bank of your choice. There is no need to change your existing merchant service agreement. (PC Charge required)
Q) Will POS Retail work with my existing hardware?
A) Yes, POS Retail is compatible with most POS hardware peripherals. Please note that our technical support team can only support hardware purchased from POS.
Q) How many Point Of Sale stations can I run simultaneously?
A) You can operate as many POS stations or locations that your business needs. Call for specific licensing information or see the software section on the website for details.