Sage 100 Bar Code Module
The Sage 100 Bar Code Module is the barcoding solution for Sage 100 which is instrumental in the streamlining of your warehousing processes and inventory management. Speed up your data collection and validate your information using this powerful bar code solution, which helps automate inventory counts, quantities, item numbers, and lot and serial numbers of items shipped and received. Easily import your item information from other Sage 100 modules, including Sales Order, Inventory, Bill of Materials, and more, which is instrumental in the efficient collection of data. It even includes a helpful Barcode Rejection Maintenance task, which lets you know if you have made an error in importing your items. You can even use a mobile device or an RFID handheld device to scan bar codes and minimize the need for manual entry.
Features of the Sage 100 Barcode module include:
- Bar Code Printing– Print bar codes in either Bar Code 39 or Bar Code 128 format.
- Unattended Data Import– Automatically import data transactions from the RF unit, and process inventory, purchase order receipts, sales order invoices, bill of materials assembly or disassembly, and other transactions using standard Sage 100 ERP processes.
- Import Inventory Transactions– Import inventory sales, issues, transfer, and receipts into Inventory Transaction Entry.
- UDF Import– The bar code module allows you to import your User-Defined Fields (UDFs).
- Import Purchase Order Transactions– Import receiving information into Receipt of Goods/Invoice Entry.
- Import Sales Order Transactions– Import shipping information into either Sales Order Invoice Data Entry or Shipping Data Entry.
- Inventory, Purchase Order, Sales Order Inquiry– Check the status of all inventory items, open POs, and sales orders.
- Rejection Maintenance– Import errors can be fixed and reimported within Bar Code.
- Warehouse/User Profile Management– Configure handheld user IDs, passwords, and permissions.
- Receipt/Invoice History Inquiry– Summary and detailed receipt and invoice information are available.
- Customer or Vendor Inquiry– Quickly look up specific customer or vendor information.
- Label Printing– Print barcode labels for lot and serial, inventory receipt, purchase order receipt labels, and BOM production labels.
- Purchase Order Receiver Printing– Print a barcoded PO during receipt of goods, which enables you to receive items that were not previously bar-coded.
- Sales Order Printing– A bar-coded sales order can be printed for use during shipping to verify that the item number matches the item being shipped.
- Picking Sheet Printing– Print and scan bar-coded sales order numbers, item numbers, and quantities as items are shipped.
- Automatic Accumulation of Counts– The Inventory Physical Count quantity is accumulated rather than overridden when you scan additional quantities of an item which was previously scanned.
- Job Cost Integration– Enter job numbers and cost codes for inventory transactions and import them into Inventory Transaction Entry.
- Accounts Payable Invoice Numbers– Enter A/P invoice numbers for purchase order receipts and import them into Receipt of Goods/Invoice Entry.
- Alias Item Support– Search the Alias Item number file to find information imported into Receipt of Goods/Invoice Entry from Import Purchase Order Transactions.
- Automatic Bill of Materials Import– Scan serial or lot numbers into Bill of Materials Production Entry and Disassembly Entry to minimize time-consuming data entry.
Simplify your inventory management with the Sage 100 Bar Code module today! The certified Sage 100 consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offer Sage 100 training classes, support, and data repair services. We are experts in the selection and implementation of all versions of Sage 100 accounting, including Sage 100 ERP, Sage 100cloud, and Sage 100 Manufacturing. Get started today by calling 800-475-1047 or emailing us at email@example.com. Your success is our goal!