Sage 100 Direct Deposit Module
The Sage 100 Direct Deposit Module allows you to pay your employees through an electronic ACH (Automatic Clearing House) transaction, saving you time and money through the elimination of paper payroll checks. Integration with the Sage 100 Payroll module allows you to run payroll in-house and safely and securely send the electronic ACH file to your financial institution, which disburses payments to each of your employees based on this information. This efficient feature helps reduce the risk of fraud through the elimination of paper checks, as this information is sent directly to your financial institution and does not run the risk of theft, alteration, or duplication. Another bonus of the Sage 100 Direct Deposit module is that it eliminates the need for your employees to physically deposit their checks, saving them time as well.
Features included in the Sage 100 Direct Deposit Module are:
- Flexible Disbursements– Give your employees the option to split check disbursements between multiple accounts (savings and checking) or different banking institutions based on desired percentages or fixed dollar amounts.
- Complete Electronic Payroll Processing– Rather than cutting manual checks, the Direct Deposit modules automatically generates entries, processes paychecks, and routes an ACH file to your financial institution so that you can automatically pay your employees on the specified date. If your payroll stays consistent over pay periods, you can create a batch ACH file to save time on processing payroll.
- Meet Bank Requirements– Configure your ACH file to meet the needs of your specific financial institution and send it electronically.
- Self-Service Viewer– The self-service viewer allows your employees to see deposit information such as date, gross payment amount, net payment amount, and deductions, eliminating the need for paper check stubs.
- Reduce the Risk of Fraud– With printed checks, you run the risk of fraud, theft, alteration, and duplication. Direct Deposit eliminates this risk by automatically depositing funds into your employees’ accounts, minimizing the number of hands your banking information passes through.
- Lower Costs– Eliminate the need for printing, signing, and mailing physical checks with Direct Deposit, which saves you time and money on labor and postage. This also saves your employees the time they would spend at the bank depositing these physical checks.
The experienced Sage 100 consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS can help your organization maximize efficiency by combining the Sage 100 Direct Deposit module with the Sage 100 Payroll module. Direct Deposit is available for all versions of Sage 100, including Sage 100 ERP, Sage 100cloud, and Sage 100 Manufacturing. For more information, call us at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today. Your success is our goal!