Sage Premier Training Center and Platinum Consulting firm offers you a Continental Breakfast and Free Workshops – 800.475.1047 – Training – Support – Consultant – Reseller
Conducted by Kay Flanery a SAGE Certified Premier Trainer
- FREE Sage 50Workshop
- Come, learn how to do more and get more information in less time.
- FREE! jcscomputer.com
Date: Wed. 09/26/07
Einstein Bagel Meeting Room
7:30a.m. – 9:00a.m.
Location: 8127 Big Bend Blvd. Webster Groves, MO 63119 314/963-2080
1st in the series – Sage 50Best Practices Workshop
- Receive yours Free for Attending
- “NEW” Best Practices Guide for Best Practices for Financial Management using Sage 50Software
- Review of Best Practices for Financial Management using Sage 50and Sage 50Quantum
- For Construction
- For Manufacturing
- For Non Profits
- For Service Based Businesses
- How to select an accounting system
- How to implement an accounting system
- How to manage an accounting system
- Questions and Answers
Yes, sign me up for the Free Sage 50Workshop
Yes, send me information on the Sage 50Best Practices Guide Workshop $49.00
Call Now 800.475.1047 or Fax to 866-666-9932
Attendee Name Company Name Address
City/State/Zip Phone email address
Workshop Location: Einstein Bagel Meeting Room
Date: Wednesday September 26, 2007 Time: 7:30 – 9:00 am
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter