QuickBooks 2021 Update
Call for Promotional pricing and bundle offers to save even more on QuickBooks!
QuickBooks 2021 – Intuit released the newest versions of their desktop offerings earlier this month.
This version released has several new features/enhancements including:
- Ability to Customize Payment Receipts
- Now when you enter a customer payment, you have the ability to customize the data layout to upload your business Logo and add or remove information you wish for your customer to see.
- Data Level Permissions (Enterprise Platinum and Diamond Subscribers)
- Intuit has enhanced the access to control editing, viewing or deleting specific customer or vendor records and the data related to those records that he user has been authorized for.
- Customer Groups
- Now you can create customer groups that allow you to add rule-based lists (and emailing lists) based on fields like status, location, customer type, and open balances.
- Enhanced Landed Cost (Enterprise Subscribers)
- The new release allows more control and flexibility over how landed cost is calculated
- Alternate Vendor Reports (Enterprise Subscribers)
- Ability to show up to 4 alternate vendors with each item giving you more information to make better purchasing decisions
- Sales Price on Barcode Labels
- New option to add the Sales Price on the Barcode Label
- Mandatory Serial/Lot Number Tracking Option
- For customers with Advanced Inventory you now have the ability to set-up mandatory serial or lot number tracking for certain transactions.
Contact us for a demo on these new features
Looking to upgrade? We will meet or beat your best price! Contact us for your quote!
Have new Team Members? We can get you 20% off additional seats!
Attention Payroll Users!
When was the last time you reviewed your subscription to make sure you were on the best plan? We could help you save money! Contact us for your complimentary evaluation!
Give us a call 800.475.1047 or visit www.jcscomputer.com