Why Sage 50 Accounting Is The Best SMB Accounting Software? 800.475.1047
Whether you’re starting your own business or have been operating a SMB (small medium-sized business) for years, you might have heard of Peachtree Accounting. Though it’s a SMB accounting software, which has experienced great strides in the diversification of deployment and vendors, Sage 50 Accounting (Previously known as Peachtree accounting) is regarded as a key player in the small business accounting industry. Why? This is due to the dependable and scalable accounting platform of Sage 50 and the substantial user base. It is backed by a sizable software enterprise with the means to improve their products continuously and over the past 4 years we have seen a lot of improvement.
Besides, Sage 50 accounting is the best option for SMB accounting because it can widely improve the management of finances, reduce time spent configuring excel spreadsheets and manually entering data for SMBs. Hence, let’s take a look at the pros of this leading accounting tool:
- Functionality: – First, let’s know about how the software measures up in terms of its core features. Despite of the user opinions and forums, you should understand that Sage 50 softwarecan offer comparable capabilities. It can perform several types of accounting activities necessary for SMBs, from standard accounting tasks like payment processing, payable or receivable accounts, job costing, payroll and time and billing features are in the top of their class along with budgeting tools.Sage 50 software helps in:
- Consolidating finances
2. Business intelligence reporting
3. Advanced security controls
4. Inventory management
The 2016 editions of Sage 50 software program can offer greater sense of flexibility to users, allowing customers to choose the number of users rather than sticking with one, three or five user’s likewise previous versions.
- Usability:– If you want Sage 50 accounting program to operate in a proper way, you’ll need to verify all applications and drives including your .NET framework and get them updated. However, Sage software recommends that you should install the software first onto the server and then onto the workstations, which can be a bit time consuming. But with a designated IT professional, the whole process will become quite easy and smooth.
- Integration:– the Sage 50 accounting program is compatible with a wide array of handful add-ons. In addition to, all the offerings of Sage software can be integrated making it easy for users to add other Sage products. This means, a company that chooses to buy sage 50 can integrate other Sage solutions easily when it’s needed.
- Customer Support: – Buying a sage 50 software usually comes up with Sage business care, a service plan that offers an easy access to unlimited custom support assistance.Final Thought: – Sage 50 accounting program can be an efficient and solid accounting tools; which offers a one-size fits all accounting system. If you are not sure how Sage 50 can meet your small business accounting needs? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has experienced and qualified staff; who’ve passed Sage Master Consultant programs and examinations to deliver superior standard sage 50 training classes, necessary Sage 50 support services to you and your business. Contact the accounting consultants for Sage 50 program at Accounting Solutions by JCS and know how we can help you take your business to the next level! Toll Free 800.475.1047
For more updates, stay social with us on: Facebook, Twitter
- Consolidating finances
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming