Microsoft Power BI Sage Intelligence Tools
Microsoft Power BI is a business analytics tool. Delivering insights, enabling fast informed decisions by creating very powerful dashboards for Sage 100 Cloud. JCS is experienced in working with small businesses using these tools and accounting software. JCS can help you develop and understand your requirements. These are the benefits to leveraging this tool.
- Transform your data into stunning visuals that are easy to understand.
- Share them with colleagues on any device so your team can see where you are going.
- Visually explore and analyze business information at staff and operations meetings.
- Versions can be on-premises or in the cloud and all in one view so you can share.
- Review any data from anywhere anyway you choose to see it.
- Collaborate on and share customized dashboards and interactive reports with groups.
- Scale across your organization with built-in governance and set strong security access.
- Give us a call 800.475.1047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
But Frequently asked Questions:
Question: How fast is the use of Microsoft Power BI growing?
Answer: In the enterprise world Microsoft Power BI is first choice of many organizations as an add-on. Because it can be used for reporting on financial and business data for most software.
Question: How can I learn Microsoft Power BI?
Answer: You should start with Power BI guided learning provided by Microsoft but, another way is for consultants to provide online training dealing with fundamentals as well as some advanced concepts and easy examples.
Question: Can I share or collaborate my report on Power BI with colleagues?
Answer: Yes, you can share your report by printing, Publishing to the web, sharing dashboards or reports with a few people, from the service or the Power BI mobile apps, Bundling those dashboards and reports into apps and publishing them to a larger group or your whole organization. In any option you need a Power BI pro license or or the content needs to be in a Premium capacity. License requirements vary for the colleagues who view your dashboards, depending on the option you choose.
What accounting software can I use this with?
For choosing appropriate license, our experts will assist you using the following accounting software systems. For details contact us. 800.475.1047
- Sage 100 Cloud
- Sage 50 Cloud
- Microsoft Power BI Sage Intelligence New Tools
How many business use Microsoft Power BI?
Answer: We have found over 10,000 companies using Microsoft power BI and the companies using Microsoft power BI are most often found in United States and in the Computer Software industry. Microsoft power BI is most often used by companies with 50-200 employees and 1M-10M dollars in revenue.