Sage BusinessWorks System Manager Module – 800.475.1047 – Training – Support – Consultant – Reseller
Sage BusinessWorks Accounting helps bridge the gap between off the shelf entry level products and complex high end systems. These modules are designed to grow with your business.
Move with ease from task to task using the Sage BusinessWorks System Manager module. This module automatically launches the tools you use most often. Every time you log into your Sage BusinessWorks system you will enter into your preferred work area. This module offers intuitive functionality using status bars, menus and shortcuts. Customizable and flexible search fields for virtually any information based on specific criteria make it easy to find what you’re looking for quickly. Reporting availability including Audit Report, Registration Report, Business Graphics and Customized Reports and Forms also offered.
This module supports up to 45 concurrent users and quick access to Microsoft Office applications, Sage BusinessWorks Service Center and the Internet.
Maximum limits include 1000 companies, 45 simultaneous users on a network, 1000 report groups and 50 maximum number of reports in each groups.
Multiple Users and Security Features in Sage BusinessWorks System Manager Module:
- Supports full locking and simultaneous data access when running on a network
- Option-Specific security features protect secure company information. Complete control for user to user access is in your hands with the ability to grant access to one option at a time or to the entire menu with just one click
- Audit log available for recent changes to data including added or deleted customers, vendors and parts
- Save time with the ability to copy security settings between users within the same company or from users across different companies
- Supports single users and multiple users up to 45 concurrent users on the same network
General Features in Sage BusinessWorks System Manager Module:
- Quickly find a record immediately with the Quick Find field in any record from maintenance options in several Sage BusinessWorks modules
- Online ZIP code list included along with a build-in editor
- City and state abbreviations are inserted automatically upon entering ZIP code
- Status Bars, shortcuts and meus are available in every window to provide intuitive navigation functionality
- Electronic manuals in PDF format provide answers quickly
- Export information to other Sage BusinessWorks companies or programs for analysis, presentations, forecasting and reporting.
- Process end-of-month close with a single keystroke
- Notepad feature provides instant information about customers, vendors, accounts, employees, parts and jobs
- Built in back-up and restore feature allows for quick and easy backup of your data to a flash drive, hard drive or CD rom
- Web-enables main window called the Launcher provides quick access to a wealth of valuable information
- Online checklists available for training through all the processes
- Export information into Excel to create quick lists from lookup windows that are customizable
- Startup group automatically launches with the modules you use most often
- Info button provides information about the current Sage BusinessWorks session
- “How do I” function provides access to option-specific help
Reporting and Forms in Sage BusinessWorks System Manager Module:
- Distribute forms such as purchase orders and invoices electronically through email
- More than 25 graphical reports display financial data in bar, line and pie graphs giving you the information needed to make financial decisions
- Presentation quality reports with the flexibility of user-defined font sizes, types, colors and styles
- Built in report writer helps created reports to meet your unique needs
- Reports can be set up in groups allowing to print on demand
- Filters can be used for reports and data exporting
- On-screen reports can be easily attached to an email
- Checks, Invoices, Sales Orders, Quotes, and other forms in Sage BusinessWorks can be customized to meet your needs including adding your company logo
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming