Sage 100 Return Merchandise Authorization Module
The Sage 100 Return Merchandise Authorization Module enables you to provide specialized service for customer returns. This powerful module allows you to accept returns for credit, replacement, or repair, depending on the customer and item. It helps keep you organized with the powerful drill-down tool and helpful historical reports. Sage 100 RMA also helps you automatically calculate restocking fees, ship replacements before the original goods are returned to you, and track reasons for returns so that you can quickly resolve issues with your products. This module comes pre-loaded with several helpful reports, including the Open Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Report, the RMA Receipts History Report, the Return Reason Report, and the Daily Repair Report, all of which enable you to keep your return data organized and up-to-date.
Features of the Sage 100 Return Merchandise Authorization Module include:
- Customer Actions– Allow customers to return items for credit, replacement, or repair, and specify details for each.
- Item Actions– Assign actions to each item after it is received and inspected.
- Vendor Actions– Integrate the Purchase Order module with RMA to assign vendor actions of return for credit or return for replacement to each item.
- Xpress Order Entry– Originate cross shipments by selecting the Xpress Order Entry button from within RMA Data Entry.
- Calculate Restocking Fees– Assign and waive restocking fees by inventory product line or by individual item.
- Warranty Tracking– Automatically calculate warranty expiration dates based on Inventory Management options and warranty codes and alert the necessary personnel.
- Unannounced Returns– Easily enter unannounced returns after inspection and easily process them through the system.
- Scrap and Repair Warehouses– Identifying returns, scrap, and repair items can be utilized to easily track each type of return.
- RMA Inquiry– Enter the RMA number and the module will automatically determine if the RMA is open or received.
- Generate Transactions– Historical and customer information and the information entered in RMA Receipts Entry are utilized to create documents, including sales orders, credit memos, vendor return orders, and purchase orders.
- Return Reason Tracking– Assign a return reason to each line, which print on the Return Reason Report to indicate quality or other customer satisfaction issues.
- Receipts History– Access the full receipt history review all returns on the Receipts History Report, which can be drilled down through the Sales Order and Accounts Receivable modules.
- CRM Integration– Sage CRM integrates directly with the Return Materials Authorization module to enable your sales team to perform status checks for customers and access all of the vital information needed to cover all of your customer needs.
- Integration– The RMA module requires integration with the Sales Order and Inventory Management modules and can also be integrated with the Purchase Order module.
Quickly and easily process customer returns with the Sage 100 Return Merchandise Authorization module, which is available for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 100cloud, and Sage 100 Manufacturing. Accounting Business Solutions by JCS is a leading Sage software partner, specializing in Sage 100 training classes, support, data repair, and data migration. To get started today, call 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.