CRYSTAL REPORTS FOR SAGE FIXED ASSETS
Sage Fixed Assets is a complete fixed asset management solution, providing comprehensive depreciation calculations for financial and tax reporting, asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, construction-in-progress management, and customized reporting, to arm front line employees with accurate information to effectively manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to disposal. While these features alone are immensely beneficial, you need a way to summarize this information in order to make more informed business decisions.
Crystal Reports for Sage Fixed Assets offers a way to create and customize presentation quality reports quickly and easily. Crystal Reports for Sage Fixed Assets offers virtually unlimited reporting for detailed analysis of your business. The easiest way to get started using Crystal Reports is by exporting a standard report from within Sage Fixed Assets to Crystal Reports. Then, in Crystal Reports, you can add a chart, create formula fields, and format the report with shading, special fonts, or a logo. With this method, you maintain all of the time-saving, built-in logic of the Sage Fixed Assets standard reports. The Sage Fixed Assets standard reports can be a base from which to extend functionality using the powerful features of Crystal Reports.
Why is Crystal Reports for Sage Fixed Assets helpful for your business?
- Add special formatting, such as shading or a logo
- Use parameters and formula fields to show data in multiple currencies
- Integrate data from multiple Sage Fixed Assets companies into a single report
- Compare information from multiple depreciation books in a single report
- Specify the records shown on the report using sophisticated grouping and sorting features
- Add charts and graphs to your reports
- Integrate Sage Fixed Assets data with data existing in other sources, such as relational, XML, and spreadsheet data
The certified Sage consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offer Crystal Reports for Sage Fixed Assets support and training. Maximize your software investment – call us today at 800-475-1047 today or email us at email@example.com to get started with Crystal Reports for Sage Fixed Assets.