Sage Software Reseller
Sustainable growth is a major goal of most small businesses. When you make the transition from operating a small business to a larger business with more people, more processes, and more information to manage, you need an accounting business management software solution that can grow with you. For over 3 million customers globally, Sage 100cloud is that solution. Offering Sage 100 training classes and affordable Sage 100 hosting.
Compare Sage 100 vs QuickBooks give us a call today
Sage 100 ERP (formerly Sage MAS 90 and Sage MAS 200) is an industry-leading solution which offers users complete control over all aspects of their organization, from business intelligence to the manufacturing process. It is designed for small-to-medium companies that have outgrown their current accounting software and consequently need a business management solution that collects, stores, manages and interprets data across the organization. Sage100 provides the tools you need to manage products, order processing, customers, finances, and operations as well as the insight you need to reduce cost, stay in compliance, deliver value to your customers, and manage growth expectations with Sage 100.
5 signs you need to upgrade your accounting software to a fully integrated ERP System
- You are spending more time in excel than using your accounting software
- Legacy accounting software and systems are no longer supported
- There are no options to connect mobile devices to your systems
- All your software tools are not fully integrated
- You can not tailor our systems for your business needs
Powered by Microsoft Office 365, Sage 100 cloud combines the powerful integration of back office and shop floor operations. Smarter, easy to use and simple to maintain this subscription-based solution helps your business increase productivity and streamline workflow. Let's take a look and compare to your current ERP software.
Sage 100 Manufacturing is a complete manufacturing solution which automates, integrates and streamlines the job and order management process with your financial management system. This allows you to manage both complex and dynamic jobs involving customization along with “make to stock” products and orders.
Sage 100 is an ideal step-up for growing, mid-sized manufacturing companies - avoid costly delays due to materials purchasing or scheduling problems. Make smarter purchasing and production planning decisions. Easily issue work orders know the costs associated with your manufacturing process.
Sage 100 pricing depends on the version desired and the number of users. This flexible software is fully scalable and can integrate with a variety of third-party solutions such as Crystal Reports, Avalara Sales Tax, EDI and Shopping Carts. Manufacturing, and Operations. What sets Sage 100 ERP apart is the flexibility and potential for customization, as users have over 35 modules to choose from to tailor their software to fit their business needs. The modules included in Sage 100 are:
Core accounting modules
- Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Paperless Office, Sales Tax
- Distribution modules: Bar Code, Credit Card Processing, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Purchase Order, Return Merchandise Authorization, Sales Order, Sales Tax, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Manufacturing modules: Bill of Materials, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Work Order
- Sage Operations – Production Management
- Time and project management modules: Job Cost, Payroll, Direct Deposit, TimeCard, Sage TimeSheet, Sage Timeslips
- Customer relationship management modules: Sage CRM
- Human resources and payroll: Payroll, Direct Deposit, Electronic Reporting, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, Sage HRMS.
- Business Intelligence and Customization Modules: Sage Intelligence, Business Insights Explorer, Business Insights Reporter, Business Insights Dashboard, Crystal Reports, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, Document Management
- Sage Fixed Assets – Sage FAS
- eBusiness Modules: eBusiness Manager, eBusiness Web Services
SAGE 100 CONSULTING SERVICES
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a wide range of Sage Software services, including support, training classes, data repair, and more. Our technical consultants are experienced in both the field and the classroom and make choosing a mid-market ERP system a quick and easy decision. Certified Consultant by Sage Software for Implementation and Integrations.
SAGE 100 CUSTOM REPORTS
Sage 100 software integrates with a variety of third-party reporting applications to help you create professional, fully-customized financial reports to help you gain valuable business insight, including Crystal Reports, Sage Intelligence Reporting, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik for Advanced Custom Reports.
Sage 100 Consultant
Sage Software is the best enterprise management solution to grow and maintain a lean, agile organization. Let us help you decide which version of Sage Accounting software is best for your organizational needs! Contact Accounting Business Solutions by JCS at 800-475-1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started. Your success is our goal!