Sage 100 Sales Order Module
The Sage 100 Sales Order Module helps streamline the ordering process by organizing customer address, inventory, pricing, and credit information all in one place. Convert sales orders to invoices and utilize the pick, pack, and ship feature to decrease inventory and identify tracking numbers as the items are shipped. Integrate the sales order module with the Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable, and Purchase Order modules to create a powerful distribution system that can give you the edge over your competitors.
The Sage 100 Sales Order Module also offers helpful, easy-to-use report templates, such as Open Orders by Promise Date, Picking Sheets/Packing Lists, Sales Invoices, COD & Shipping Labels, Backorder Report, Monthly Sales Recap by Product Line, Monthly Sales Recap by Warehouse, Monthly Sales Recap by Warehouse/ Product Line/Division, Daily Sales Journal, Daily Drop Ship/Shipment Report, Daily Gross Profit Journal, Daily Backorder Report, Daily Sales Recap Reports, Daily Transaction Register, General Ledger Posting Recap, Sales Order Recap, Open Sales Order Report, Open Orders by Item Report, Tax Journal Summary & Detail Report, Auto Generate Orders Register, Sales Order/Quote History Report, Customer Sales History Report, Lot/Serial Number History Report, Shipping History Report, and the Open Orders by Job Report. These reports can be used to improve distribution processes so that you can maximize your profits.
The Sage 100 Sales Order Module offers the following useful features:
- Personalized Data Entry– Enter your required data into the primary grid and your optional information into the secondary grid, helping you prioritize data and speed up the data entry process.
- Blanket Orders and Repeating Orders– Speed up your shipments and invoice processing with repeating orders and blanket orders, which are large orders shipped over a period of time.
- Order History and Quotations– Track sales order history, save canceled orders to analyze lost sales, and track your order history within the Sales Order module.
- Promise Date Per Line Item– Each line contains a promise date in Sales Order Entry.
- Sales Kit Processing– Sales kits are defined in the Inventory Management Module and integrate seamlessly with the Sales Order module for sales order entry and invoice data entry. Component items for a sales kit can be automatically exploded during data entry.
- Extended Item Descriptions and User- Defined Fields (UDFs) for Line Item– Inventory items, miscellaneous items, and special items can have extended item descriptions and user-defined fields during sales order entry and invoice data entry.
- Alias Item Numbers– Vendor and customer part numbers can be stored.
- Lot or Serial Numbers– Enter lot and serial numbers as you enter the invoice.
- Split Commissions– Commission can be split among as many as five salespeople on any sales order or invoice. Overrides can also be applied by sales managers.
- Alternate Items and Alternate Warehouse– Display a list of alternate items or alternate warehouses for out of stock items entered during sales order entry and invoice data entry.
- Drop Ship Items– Sales orders and invoices can be created for drop shipment to customers and tracked through the Daily Drop Ship Report.
- Customer Last Purchase History– Easily access quantities and prices from prior customer purchases.
- Nonstock Items– Special items not included in inventory and charges for noninventory items can be entered into sales orders or invoices.
- Drill Down– Use the General Ledger or Accounts Receivable to find, view, and print sales order invoices. You can also use drill-down to view lot or serial number information.
- Gross Margin Checking and Display– Gross margins can be shown to show your sales team which items have room for special pricing.
- Pick, Pack, and Ship– Maintain control over the shipping process by restricting warehouse workers to selected shipping tasks.
- Customer Relationship Management– Integration with Sage CRM links processes, information, workflows, and communication channels.
- Job Cost Integration– Integrate the Sage 100 Job Cost Module with Sales Order to assign a job number to a sales order and assign specific cost codes and cost types to each line item.
Learn how to use the Sage 100 Sales Order module today with Sage 100 classes and support from Accounting Business Solutions by JCS. Our Sage 100 consultants are Sage certified and have over 30 years of experience with accounting systems. To learn more about using sales orders in Sage 100, call our Sage 100 support team at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.