Sage 100 Inventory Management Module
The Sage 100 Inventory Management Module enables users to take complete control of all inventory management processes. Increase your efficiency with dual grid data entry and the batch entry feature, which allows you to enter large quantities of items. It allows for multiple warehouses, comprehensive pricing, and improved physical inventory counts. Never run out of components again with the helpful reorder point tool, which allows you to set your reorder point based on the method of your choice. Accurately track inventory costs using a variety of methods, including FIFO, LIFO, and the average cost methods. The Sage 100 Inventory Management module offers you an edge over your competitors with dozens of comprehensive reporting templates which cover everything from sales order pricing to sales history, helping you track inventory status and stock status in real time.
Useful features of the Sage 100 Inventory Module include:
- Multiple Warehouses– Maintain a separate inventory for as many locations as you need and transfer items between these locations. You can also track everything from location and movement to valuation.
- Flexible Item Numbers– Items can be identified using up to 30 characters per item, which can indicate UPCs, a vendor’s number, recycling codes, special handling requirements information, and more.
- Physical Count– Physically count your inventory without interrupting the normal Sales Order Entry process and confirm the variance with a Variance Report.
- Alias Item Numbers– Alias item numbers can be assigned to each customer and vendor and print them on Purchase Orders and Sales Orders.
- Sales Kit Processing– Sales kits are defined as groups of items priced and sold together.
- Comprehensive Pricing and Costing Methods– For each item, you can create detailed price schedules based upon customer price levels and the quantity sold. Prices can be calculated based on standard cost, average cost, LIFO, FIFO, and lot/serial methods.
- Transaction History– Sage 100 Inventory keeps a detailed history of all inventory transactions, which is retained indefinitely.
- Bar-Code Printing– Print Inventory labels with bar codes for each inventory item.
- Reordering– Set a reorder quantity based upon an economic order quantity, maximum stock quantity, or reorder point, and track it with the Reorder Report.
- Commission Method– Calculate commission on each item based upon percentage of price, percentage of cost, or percentage of gross profit plus a base commission amount.
- Item Delete/Renumber/Merge-You can delete, renumber, or merge each existing item number.
- Drill-Down From Item Inquiry– Take an in-depth look at your sales history using the drill down feature, which allows you to see all invoices for that item and a specific customer. You can drill down to the invoice number, invoice date, quantity, and price.
- Unlimited Vendors Per Item– Make more educated purchasing decisions by looking into the last purchase price of an item, the lead time, and available quantity price discounts.
- Warranty Tracking– Keep track of the warranty expiration date for items, which prints on invoices and packing slips for customers.
- Lot/Serial Tracking-Track your items by lot or serial number.
Start streamlining your inventory processes today with the Sage 100 Inventory Management Module for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 100cloud, and Sage 100 Manufacturing. Not sure how to use inventory in Sage 100? Our certified Sage experts offer Sage 100 Inventory classes, support, and data repair, as well as Sage 100 implementation and data migration. Gain the edge over your competitors today and call the Sage 100 support phone number at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com. Your success is our goal!