SAGE 100 ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE
Sustainable growth is a major goal of most small businesses. When you make the transition from operating a small business to a larger business with more people, more processes, and more information to manage, you need an accounting business management software solution that can grow with you. For over 3 million customers globally, Sage 100 is that solution.
Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200) is an industry-leading ERP solution which offers users complete control over all aspects of their organization, from business intelligence to the manufacturing process. It is designed for small-to-medium companies that have outgrown their current accounting software and consequently need a business management solution that collects, stores, manages and interprets data across the organization. Sage100 provides the tools you need to manage products, order processing, customers, finances, and operations as well as the insight you need to reduce cost, stay in compliance, deliver value to your customers, and manage growth expectations.
Sage 100 Manufacturing
· Sage 100 Manufacturing is a complete manufacturing solution which automates, integrates and streamlines the job and order management process with your financial management system. This allows you to manage both complex and dynamic jobs involving customization along with “make to stock” products and orders.
Sage 100 pricing depends on the version desired and the number of users. This flexible software is fully scalable and can integrate with a variety of third-party solutions such as Crystal Reports, JobOps Manufacturing, and MiSys Manufacturing. What sets Sage 100 ERP apart is the flexibility and potential for customization, as users have more than 25 modules to choose from to tailor their software to fit their business needs. The modules included in Sage 100 are:
- Core accounting modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Paperless Office, Sales Tax
- Distribution modules: Bar Code, Credit Card Processing, Inventory Management, Paperless Office, Purchase Order, Return Merchandise Authorization, Sales Order, Sales Tax, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Manufacturing modules: Bill of Materials, Inventory Management, Material Requirements Planning, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Work Order
- Time and project management modules: Job Cost, Payroll, Direct Deposit, TimeCard, Sage TimeSheet
- Customer relationship management modules: ACT! By Sage, Sage CRM
- Human resources and payroll: Payroll, Direct Deposit, Electronic Reporting, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, Sage Payroll
- Business Intelligence and Customization Modules: Sage Intelligence, Business Insights Explorer, Business Insights Reporter, Business Insights Dashboard, Crystal Reports, Custom Office, Visual Integrator, Document Management
- eBusiness Modules: eBusiness Manager, eBusiness Web Services
SAGE 100 CONSULTING SERVICES
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a wide range of Sage 100 consulting services, including support, training classes, discounted software, data repair, and more. Our technical consultants are experienced in both the field and the classroom and make choosing a mid-market ERP system a quick and easy decision.
SAGE 100 CUSTOM REPORTS
Sage 100 software integrates with a variety of third-party reporting applications to help you create professional, fully-customized financial reports to help you gain valuable business insight, including Crystal Reports, Sage Intelligence Reporting, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik.
Sage 100 Consultant
Sage 100 is the best enterprise management solution to grow and maintain a lean, agile organization. Let us help you decide which version of Sage software is best for your organizational needs! Contact the certified Sage 100 consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS at 800-475-1047 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started. Your success is our goal!