Sage 100 Purchase Order Module
The Sage 100 Purchase Order module helps make your Sage 100 workflow more efficient. It provides easy access to your transaction records for all of your vendors and offers a variety of specifications, including shipping methods, required dates, contacts, reorder points, and more. Automatic reordering capabilities help improve your productivity, while drop-ship features help you optimize your costs. The autogeneration of orders based on your reorder criteria helps you streamline your operations. The Sage 100 Purchase Order module helps improve the accuracy of shipping and landed costs with a variety of helpful features. Helpful reports that come with the module include informative Variance, Cash Requirements, and Month End Reconciliation reports. It even connects with your Accounts Payable, Inventory Management, Sales Tax, and Sales Order modules to help you keep your data running efficiently throughout the organization.
Other helpful features included in the Sage 100 Purchase Order module include:
- Automatic Reordering Drop-Ship Orders – Automatically generate purchase orders for inventory items when on-hand quantities fall below specified reorder levels.
- Drop-ship orders – Create purchase orders for items shipped directly from the vendor to the customer.
- Material Requisitions Landed Cost Calculation – Print material requisition orders and process requests for goods for internal use.
- Landed Cost Calculation – Enter landed cost information in receipt of goods with an unlimited number of user-definable costs for each GL clearing account. Choose an allocation method for each type of cost and calculate landed costs using a variety of methods.
- Autogeneration of Purchase Orders from Sales Orders – Automatically generate Purchase Orders can be for a selected range of sales orders.
- Receipt Labels – Print receipt labels with bar codes for inventory items.
- Blanket and Repeating Orders Alias Item Numbers – Easily establish a repeating order for items you frequently order.
- Alias item numbers – Assign inventory alias item numbers to your items.
- Use Tax – Flag individual lines as Use Tax, track the tax to pay on items purchased, then specify to expense the tax to inventory items.
- Nonstock Items – Enter items that are not stocked in your inventory on purchase orders or add charges for miscellaneous noninventory items.
- Vendor Price Levels – Set price schedules for specific vendors, product lines, or inventory items based on standard cost or a discount method of your choice.
- Expected Delivery Report – Report showing all deliveries expected within a certain time period.
- Back order fill report – A report listing all Sales Order back orders, which can be filled as a result of goods received.
- Drill down – Drill down to lot and serial information from the receipt history to see more information about each item.
- Cost Override – Enable changes to costs of certain items during receipt of goods with a cost override flag in inventory for each product line and item.
- User-Defined Fields for Line Items – Define your own custom fields for inventory items, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Memo Manager – Choose which vendor memos automatically pop up and flow throughout the system.
To learn more about purchase orders in Sage 100, contact the Sage 100 consultant at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS. Our certified Sage 100 experts have over thirty years of experience with the various accounting software and provide Sage 100 support, training, data repair, data migration, and more! To get started with Sage 100 ERP or Sage 100cloud today, call us at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org