Sage 100 Resource Center
Sage 100 Hosting – Now that you’re thinking about transitioning to affordable Sage 100cloud hosting, we invite you to give us a call or email so we can dive deeper into Sage Partner Cloud and show you exactly how cloud-hosting your Sage 100 – with all the 3rd Party Add-ons you need – allows you to run your business remotely and securely – anywhere, any time! Exclusive Bundle Deals – free discovery meeting. Call Now 800.475.1047
What is Sage Hosting for Sage 100?
Sage Hosting for Sage 100 – Sage partner Cloud is a hosted web version of Sage 100 and runs seamlessly in the cloud using Microsoft Azure. Enjoy the benefits of a proven ERP solution that is affordable, scalable and reliable. Hosting options include Sage 100 along with all the 3rd Party add-ons you need on to run your business. Together, Sage, Microsoft Azure, and Accounting Business Solutions by JCS guides businesses through the digital transformation process quickly and efficiently. Discover customizable and flexible Sage 100 hosting allowing your business to run remotely and securely using Sage 100cloud in a private hosted environment!
Do you need a bigger box?
Free Demo for the most popular small business ERP software on the market. Sage 100 Cloud gives you a bigger box and puts you in control to decide what you modules you need to run smooth operations. Widely used by distribution and manufacturing companies Sage 100 Hosted is a robust solution with options to fit your business model. Scale up on demand, scale down when needed and gain 24/7 team collaboration. Upgrade Sage MAS 90 or Sage MAS 200 Standard and Advanced To Sage 100cloud on the web. Take advantage of the most scalable ERP solution for small businesses and learn more about what Sage hosting offers.
Sage Authorized Hosting Provider
Sage 100 Certified Hosting Partner – Are you using slow, outdated hardware? By hosting your Sage 100 there is no capital investment in new hardware. Azure hosted Sage 100 is a secure trusted platform using two of the largest software companies in the world, Sage Software© and Microsoft ©.
Top 3 Benefits And Features
Sage 100 Hosting
Migrate To The Cloud
Sage 100 cloud data migration – Migrate your Sage 100 Company data from an on-premise installation to a hosted environment on Microsoft Azure that uses the newest version “Sage 100 Partner Cloud”. This gives your users easy access from home, the office or on the road. Overall results are in and the subscription model from Sage Software offers a cost-effective migration path for Sage 100 users who are interested in hosting and includes all the latest Sage 100 software features. Upgrades services available from Sage MAS 90. Bring all your integrated solutions with you when you host Sage 100 on Azure.
To see how fast your current hardware systems are running Visit Here.
Once your maintenance plans are current you have unlimited access to the Sage Knowledge Base. Login to the Sage Customer Portal to view what your current version of Sage 100 is and which modules you are paying for Visit Here.
Top 9 reasons Sage 100 clients are moving to a hosted Solution:
- Failed hardware for on-site server and environment
- Move from AWS to Microsoft Azure with cost savings
- Assurance for regularly scheduled offsite backups of Sage 100 company data
- Private customizable Client Environment
- Layers of security, free Sage Multi-factor Authentication
- Easily add users to an existing cloud installation
- Fully integrated Excel with Sage 100 using Office 365
- Hosted solutions bundle, for Sage 100 Partner cloud, Standard and Premium versions.
- Sage 100 Advanced is priced separately based on requirements.
Sage 100 Cloud Hosting Checklist Information:
Sage 100 Cloud Hosting Costs
$175 per month for 12 months for 3 user access
$60 per month for Office 365 – 3 users
$799 one-time migration fee standard and advanced
*Free Sage Multi factor authentication included
-*Prices are subject to increase without notice
*Premium version quoted separately additional fees apply
-*Does not include Sage CRM, Fixed Assets or 3rd party add on products
Reach out for costs on Sage 100 Partner Cloud options including 3rd party add-ons.
Top Sage 100 Cloud Hosting Questions
Sage 100 Hosting Discovery Questions Sage 100 consultants
Question: What version of Sage 100 are you on?
Answer: Standard / Advanced / Premium
Question: What release of Sage 100 are you running?
Answer: Sage 100 release number – found in library master
Question: How many Sage 100 users do you have
Answer: Login in to your Sage 100 and verify under library master
Question: What 3rd party add-ons are you using with Sage 100
Answer: CRM / Web integration / Sales Tax / Barcode Scanning
Question: What is the Size of your Sage 100 installation
Answer: browse to your Sage 100 folders and note the program install size and the data size
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS – a certified Sage partner with certification in Sage Partner Cloud for Sage 100 – is now offering an affordable, reliable, scalable truly web-based pathway for small to medium size businesses to migrate to the cloud without costly business disruptions, IT fees, or training time.
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS now fully accommodates new and current Sage 100 customers who realize it’s time to migrate to the cloud but aren’t sure how to do it or where to begin.
Together, Sage, Microsoft Azure, and Accounting Business Solutions by JCS guides businesses through the customizable, flexible, digital transformation process quickly and efficiently allowing Sage Partner Cloud customers to work remotely and securely – anytime, anywhere – knowing their data is secure!
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS Certifications
With Sage Partner Cloud for Sage 100 certification, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has elevated its profile as a business accounting software solutions provider throughout the U.S.
In addition to providing Sage Partner Cloud migration and implementation services, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS is based in Chicago, IL. Providing accounting software sales, technical support, and hands on training classes. Software available from Sage Software includes Sage 50, Sage 50cloud, Sage 100, Sage 100cloud and Sage Operations and Production Management for Manufacturing. Intuit Software titles are QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
The JCS certified team includes Specialists in inventory control for Distribution, Manufacturing, and Field Service software. Certified by Sage and Intuit for assistance in implementation and integration for add-ons, including Barcode, MISys Manufacturing, Shop Floor Control and Sage CRM.
The impact COVID had on small businesses
- The COVID 19 pandemic initially highlighted the urgency for businesses’ ability to work remotely and have team members access all of their critical business information on demand. Research shows businesses benefited from increased revenue and profitability and significant improvements in their agility after moving to the cloud. The bottom line is a better overall customer experience.
- Nationwide, business owners using Sage 100 struggled to find cost-effective solutions to work remotely in order to maintain social distance protocols. More Sage 100cloud customers are now “crossing the line to the cloud” to stay competitive, reduce over head expense as inflation kicks in.
- Additional concerns are typically centered around the cost, additional deployment and training time, and lengthy, unscheduled interruptions in business operations. But now, these concerns are no longer in play.
- With the Sage Partner Cloud process being highly automated – and JCS as their guide – business owners can be assured that the right steps are taken in the correct order as Sage 100 is successfully deployed on Microsoft Azure.
- Going beyond accounting, JCS offers Sage Partner Cloud to our Sage 100 customers at a cost effective price. This helps businesses take on more customers as they discover the ease and advantages of transitioning to the cloud environment via Sage Partner Cloud and Microsoft Azure.
- New Sage 100 Partner Cloud customers soon experience improvements in operational efficiency. Resulting in overall IT cost reductions and the ability to adjust and adapt to market needs as quickly as they occur.
Book a free Discovery Call! Call 800.475.1047
Discover the details, benefits, and ease of making the digital transformation to the cloud when guided by Accounting Business Solutions by JCS. Learn More about hosting options for Sage 100cloud send an email firstname.lastname@example.org