Previewing Crystal Reports in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud
Previewing Crystal Reports in Sage 50 is easy!
Crystal Reports can be previewed from Sage 50 when the report is displayed in the Crystal Reports Viewer. The viewer automatically refreshes a report when opened, but refreshing the report ensures that the most recent data appears on the report preview. Follow these steps to see how easy previewing a Crystal Report in Sage 50 using the Crystal Reports Viewer is!
- In Sage 50, select Reports, Crystal Reports from the main menu. The Select a Report window opens.
- In the Report List, highlight Vendor Balance Graph v9and click the Preview button or double-click Vendor Balance Graph v9. Crystal Reports for Sage 50 starts.
- Refresh Report Data to ensure that the report is displaying the most recent information by selecting the Refresh Icon (lightning bolt).
- Once you have finished previewing the report, select Closeto close the Crystal Reports Viewer window and return to Sage 50.
- Click Close to return to the Sage 50 desktop.
If you would like to learn more about previewing Crystal Reports in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a Sage 50 Manufacturing/Sage 50cloud Manufacturing training class, as well as a Crystal Reports for Sage 50 class. For Sage 50 support and training, call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com.