One of the main benefits of using an accounting or an ERP system is the organizational advantages offered by these products. Whether you are using Sage 100 ERP or Sage 50 software, it is crucial to keep your monthly finances accurate and up-to-date. Never fall behind with our handy Sage 50/Sage 100 Month-End Checklist!
Sage 50/Sage 100 Month-End Checklist:
- Enter your sales and purchase invoices for the month.
- Enter all monthly payments and receipts from check stubs and paying-in slips.
- Enter direct debits, ACH transfers, checks, and so on from your monthly bank statements.
- Reconcile bank accounts for the month, including credit cards.
- Enter journals or run wizards for accruals, prepayments, depreciation and so on.
- Depending on where you live and your payment schedule, calculate, file, and pay your monthly state and federal employment and sales taxes.
- Run Aged Debtors and Aged Creditors reports for the period.
- Run Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet for the period.
- Run month-end wizard (Tools→Period-End→Month-End).
If you need help learning how to use these helpful Sage 50/Sage 100 month-end features, call the certified Sage consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS today! Our experienced, professional staff offers a full range of Sage software consulting services, including Sage 100 support, Sage 100 classes, Sage 100 data repair, Sage 50 support, Sage 50 classes, and Sage 50 data repair for all years and versions of your particular Sage product. Our nine locations, which include Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, Charleston, SC, St. Louis, MO, Mandeville, LA, Dallas, TX, Naples, FL, Atlanta, GA, and Sacramento, CA, are conveniently located throughout the United States to serve you better. We also offer remote assistance and in-house help. Get help with your Sage 100 or Sage 50 software by calling 800-475-1047 today, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling out our contact form. Your success is our goal!