Sage 50c Support
Sage 50C Support
Sage 50C Support from experienced Sage 50c, business operations and accounting consultants. When you are seeking answers to your questions on how to best use Sage 50cloud Accounting Software. Accounting is undoubtedly the most vital facet of every business. While there is a huge variety of accounting software available people prefer Sage 50cloud accounting software and rightly so. Sage 50c Accounting is a business management software subscription-based product published by Sage Group. It was previously known as Sage Peachtree Accounting. Let’s have a look at what benefits businesses can expect while using Sage 50cloud accounting software from a Sage 50cloud Consultants perspective. We can provide Sage 50c support and help you setup Sage 50cloud in the following areas.
- For over 30 years Unmatched Sage 50c Support: With Sage accounting software you’ll get all the suggestion & support you need. On the whole, Sage accounting saves you money, time and effort while operating your venture with their auto-renewal system.
- Sage 50 Dashboards Provide Great Business Insights: The reporting structure on the Sage 50c software permits you to make smart business choices based on the intuition you can collect via precise reporting. The business intelligence aspect the Sage 50 accounting program provides, will offer you access to your data and will enable you to make groundbreaking business decisions & executions.
- Easy to use, Easy to Correct and with robust Accounting Guidelines: The sage 50 accounting software is GAAP approved and is on par with industry ethics and is the most dependable accounting solution available in the present scenario.
- Discover Audit & Security Operations: These unique function enables you to maintain your data secure and aids your business to avoid wealth losses because of accounting scam or incorrect accounting. The Review part of the Sage 50 program inspects for typical accounting blunders and vulnerable activity with fifteen diverse data checking programs. The security & audit feature also permit you to verify who’s working on your accounting, making new entries or tampering old entries and accessing particular functions.
- Master Inventory Management: This is the best selling point of Sage 50 accounting software. Being able to administer your inventory enables your organization to decrease mistakes and control expenditures. You’ll be allowed to administer your inventory more stock based on sale orders & invoices. With Sage 50c accounting application one can also institute diverse cost levels for item, select between diverse costing procedures, modify cost either via fiscal value or proportion and track warranty or repair info on stuff with serial numbers.
- Customization: With totally customizable features you’ll be allowed to access the crucial data required to support your consumers, program your purchases & act fast if required. The capability to act fast will save you both money and time and offer a superior service to your precious clients.
- Advanced Reporting – Custom Reports to get you the information you need.
For affordable yet effective Sage 50c support accounting solution Contact Accounting Business Solution by JCS – your one stop for Sage software upgrades from Sage Peachtree into Sage 50cloud and Sage 100cloud support. Call 800.475.1047
When was Sage Peachtree Discontinued?
With the release of Sage 50 – 2013 Sage notified all users that Sage Peachtree would no longer be supported by Sage. However, we will continue to provide support for Sage Peachtree.
- Sage Peachtree Support for versions 2011 – 2014
- Peachree Support for DOS and Classic versions 1993 – 2010
Sage 50C Support
You may have received notification from Sage that services to older versions of Peachtree and Sage 50 products are scheduled to be discontinued or have been discontinued. This is accurate information but is certainly not any reason to panic! We here at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS Computer will continue to offer support for older versions of Peachtree and Sage 50 to you, our valued customers, and be your Sage Peachtree and Sage 50cloud resource. If you are on a newer version of Sage 50cloud you are NOT affected.
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS has Master Consultants available to offer ongoing Support even for older versions of your software. If you are interested in obtaining support services for an older version of Sage Peachtree or Sage 50cloud or pricing details for upgrading to a newer version please give us a call for Sage 50Cloud Support.
What are Sage 50c Support Questions for your Network Server?
While this list can be extensive, it is extremely important to have more information to purchase, upgrade, or update your Network Server adequately to meet your businesses current needs and future needs.
- Do you have a current server?
- Is the new server replacing your current server or is it in addition to your current server dedicated to Sage 50?
- What are the specifications of your current server?
- CPU –
- Memory –
- Disc Space (total and available) –
- Backup Technology currently in place –
- Are the workstations members of the domain or running as peer-to-peer?
- Is the server running Active Directory Domain Services or acting as a Member Server?
- What services are currently configured on the server?
- Examples: DNS, SHCP, File Sharing, Network Printing, Terminal Services, Email, etc.
- Are you using any network-accessible or network-wide applications?
- Example: Server-managed anti-virus software to monitor connected workstations
- How many workstations are on the network, potentially accessing resources of the server?
- Example: Access to shared folders, network printing services, managed anti-virus software, etc.
- How many users are on the network?
- This could be differ depending on multi-user PC’s, multiple shifts, etc.
- What backup technology are you using?
- Examples: Removable hard drive, tape/cartridge, cloud solution, etc.
- What is your backup schedule and policy?
- Examples: Every night, once a week, full or incremental backups, month-end archives, etc.
What Sage 50C Support Questions may be related to your networking environment?
- Who is your internet server provider?
- What are you upload/download speeds?
- What equipment and/or technology are you using for perimeter security?
- Examples: Firewall, routers, etc.
- Cisco, Sonicwall, ISP-Provided, etc.
- What equipment do you use for your network topology?
- Examples: switches, print servers, wireless access, etc.
- Are they Switch(es) 100mbps or Gigabit speed?
- Do you have any peer-to-peer networking or only client-server?
- Examples: Peer-to-Peer – engineering can access secretary’s hard drive or printer. Client-Server – only device providing resources is the server
Sage 50 Support and Sage Peachtree Support