Print a Crystal Report in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud
To print a Crystal Report in Sage 50, you must preview the report and print in Crystal Reports. Follow these steps to print a Crystal Report in Sage 50:
- In Sage 50, select Reports, Crystal Reports from the main menu.
- Highlight Vendor Detail List and click the Preview button or double-click Vendor Detail List.
- Click OK to continue. The report opens in Crystal Reports.
- Select Report, Refresh Report Data to ensure that the report is displaying the most recent information.
- Ensure that Use current parameter values is selected and click OK. The report refreshes.
- Select File, Print, Printer.
- A message appears, asking if you would like to use the default printer. Select Yes. Then, click OK to print the report. One page of the report is shown on the next page.
If you would like to learn more about how to print a Crystal Report in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a Sage 50 Manufacturing/Sage 50cloud Manufacturing training class, as well as a Crystal Reports for Sage 50 class. For Sage 50 support and training, call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.