MiSys Manufacturing – Bin Tracking Module
Track inventory items by the container(s).
If your business requires that your raw materials, sub-assemblies, or finished goods inventory in specific containers (bins, bales, bolts, etc.), the optional Bin Tracking module allows you to maintain a unique inventory sub-location for every item or assembly.
- Keep raw materials, sub-assemblies or finished goods inventory in specific containers (Bins).
- Assign specific Bin locations for specific items.
- Pre-Assign Bin locations or use the Deferred or Automatic Bin Assignment modes.
- Record all bin-related transactions in the MiSys Master Transaction Log.
- Track the quantity of inventory items in each container.
- Track bin locations through Purchase Orders, MO’s and other functions within MiSys.
- Print bar-coded Bin labels (the Bar Coding module is required)
NOTE: Although MiSys Basic Manufacturing supports an unlimited number of warehouse locations,Bin Tracking allows manufacturers to track the same inventory item at several physical locations within a common warehouse.
Are you interested in learning more about the Bin Tracking Module of MiSys Manufacturing? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers MiSys Manufacturing training and support for all MiSys modules, including Bin Tracking. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com to get started!