MiSys Manufacturing – Advanced Production Module
Track production costs with customized manufacturing orders.
Job shops and manufacturers who create variants of standard assemblies for custom orders for special “one-off” items will discover that the Advanced Production module provides them with critical importation needed to track their production activities. With Advanced Production, you’ll be able to predict the cost of every job and track your performance.
WHAT’S IN MiSys ADVANCED PRODUCTION?
- Manufacturing Orders (MO’s)
- Customized Job Orders
- Cost Estimating and Tracking
- Create Manufacturing Orders either from a standard bill of materials, or from scratch without previously defined components.
- Use Bills of Material with Routing Details through Work Centers to guide shop floor operations.
- Create and print cost estimates based on the unit cost of known components and the estimated provisional items.
- Compare projected Manufacturing cost with the actual cost for accurate analyses of productivity and profitability.
- Declare provisional items that may not be completely defined, or are unknown at the time.
- Associate jobs with Manufacturing Orders for detailed cost analysis.
- Edit Manufacturing Orders to Create custom job orders.
- Allocate special items such as labor, supplies, and tooling to customize Manufacturing order.
- Generate quotes for custom jobs using estimated material costs for stock or non-stock items and estimated labor and resource expenses. (Can use routing details for more precise cost estimates when using the Shop Floor Control module as well).
- Convert quotes in MISys to sales Orders in your accounting system.
- Convert non-stock items and Build Items to inventoried items.
- Attach files and pictures to MO’s to provide unlimited amounts of online documentation.
- Create and link child MO’s to any parent MO.
- Copy previous orders to speed up order generation.
- Print internal Manufacturing order approvals and multi-page production Manufacturing Orders .
- Create and print job travelers to accompany jobs on the shop floor.
- Analyze standard, projected, and actual job costs with performance variances.
- Create detailed Manufacturing order pick lists.
- Pick partial or complete Manufacturing Orders .
- Utilize an automatic back-flush to support Stock, WIP, and Reserve stock.
- Back-flush complete or partially completed Manufacturing Orders .
- Automatically adjust raw material inventory levels based on actual production yield.
- Create special handling of non-backflush items.
- Record scrap resulting from specific MO processing.
- Expedite and close MO’s at any time with automatic cleanup of partially committed material.
- Transfer completed items directly to the finished goods inventory
Are you interested in learning more about the Advanced Production Module of MiSys Manufacturing? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers MiSys Manufacturing training and support for all MiSys modules, including Advanced Production. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!