Settling Credit Card Payments in Sage 100
Learn about Settling Credit Card Payments in Sage 100 with Sage 100 training classes from Accounting Business Solutions by JCS!
Settling Credit Card Payments in Sage 100 – Printing Daily Sales Reports and Updating
Sales Order Gross Profit Journal
- The Sales Order Gross Profit Journal is used as an audit trail. It details net sales, cost of goods sold, gross profit, and associated general ledger accounts for each invoice line item.
- This is an optional report and is available only if you selected to print this report in Sales Order Options. You cannot reprint it after the invoices are updated.
- Use this report to track commission on gross profit or by inventory item.
Daily Back Order Report
- The Daily Back Order Report lists all back orders generated in Invoice Data Entry.
Daily Sales Recap Reports
- The Sales Recap Reports provides information about your daily sales.
- The reports printed at this time are selected in Sales Order Options.
Daily Deposit Recap Report
- The Daily Deposit Recap Report provides a recap by payment type of all deposit payments applied against invoices for the current Sales Journal.
- This report is only printed if the Print Daily Deposit Recap Report check box is selected in Sales Order Options and if a credit card transaction exists.
- This report summarizes all credit card, check, and cash deposits received for the Sales Journal.
Sales Order Batch Authorization
Sales Order Batch AuthorizationReport
- The Sales Order Batch Authorization report provides a log of credit card batch authorizations performed on sales orders and their results.
- Print this report to begin the credit card batch authorization process on sales orders.
Note: This report is available only if the Enable Batch Authorizations check box is selected in Library Master Company Maintenance.
S/O Job Transaction Report
- The S/O Job Transaction Report provides all job cost information updated from Sales Order.
- Printing the journal does not automatically update to the permanent fields.
Note: This report is only available if Job Cost is activated and integrated with Sales Order and a job number is entered on the invoice.
Summary Package Tracking
- Use Summary Package Tracking to view and track packages shipped. Click Tracking in Shipping History Inquiry or Invoice History Inquiry to open Summary Package Tracking.
You can also use Customer Maintenance if a customer calls to inquire about their shipment by selecting the invoice on the Invoices tab, clicking the Invoice History button, and then clicking Tracking to open the Summary Package Tracking window.
Are you interested in learning about Settling Credit Card Payments in Sage 100? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers Sage 100 training classes, including Settling Credit Card Payments in Sage 100. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.