Sage 100 Purchase Order Maintenance
Learn how to maintain Sage 100 Purchase Order with Sage 100 training classes from Accounting Business Solutions by JCS!
One of the most attractive features of Sage 100 is its flexibility, and the Sage 100 Purchase Order module is no exception. Sage 100 Purchase Order Maintenance contains a variety of options which can be customize to fit your particular needs.
Ship-To Address Maintenance
Miscellaneous Item Maintenance
- Create Common Information (CI) non-inventory items
- Select Miscellaneous as the item type for non-inventory items that have a unit price or unit cost.
- Select Charge for fixed charges that are applied to an invoice.
- Select Comment as the item type to enter a standard comment. For example, you can enter a comment for warranty information or care instructions.
- Standard Codes M & C
Vendor Price Maintenance
- Create Price Structure based on Vendor ID
- Create Price Structure based on Product Line by Vendor
- Create Price Item Specific Structure by Vendor ID
- Same window as from Vendor Maintenance
- Same window as from Item Maintenance
Landed Cost Type Maintenance
- Methods includes Cost, Weight, Quantity, and Volume.
- Weight or Volume allocate only to inventory items.
- The FRGHT cost type is defined by the system and cannot be delete.
- If the Automatic Update check box is selected, the landed cost amount for this cost type automatically updates based on the freight amount entered for the invoice.
Memo Manager Maintenance
- Assign security roles to where memo’s can be created/viewed
Are you interested in learning how to maintain Sage 100 Purchase Order? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers Sage 100 training classes, including how to customize options in Purchase Order in Sage 100. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com today to get started.