SAGE 50 ACCOUNTING
Information on Sage Software
Sage 50 is Sage’s small business accounting solution which offers more flexibility, easier access, and the freedom to securely work anywhere you have an internet connection. Sage 50 includes the same desktop features you are familiar with in all previous versions including Peachtree products. Current versions are powered by the familiar tools found in Microsoft Office 365, automatically synced between the desktop and the cloud. You can grant real-time access to your accountant as well as key employees, allowing collaboration across the organization. Sage 50 even allows you to add Sage payroll and payment services, enabling you to connect more efficiently with your customers. Improve your cash flow by emailing invoices while you’re on the road and allow your customers to pay with just a single click!
Offering secure cloud access that you can control and automatically syncs your data between your desktop and the cloud, enabling you to access your company data wherever and whenever you need to. It allows you to ditch paperwork and backups so that you can spend your time on more important tasks than data entry. Save time on manually entering business contacts with Sage 50’s automated sync of your Outlook and Sage Accounting contacts. You can even grant access to key business metrics to your remote employees and sales force using only a tablet and a Microsoft Outlook license. Sage now eliminates the need for manual backups with its automatic backup process and 1 TB of cloud storage. You can even restore data from a certain date and time within the cloud.
Some features of Sage Software include:
- Integration with Office 365
- Internal Accounting Review
- Inventory: Assemblies, four costing methods, back orders
- User security and controls
- Payroll solutions
- Sage Intelligence Reporting
- Accept payments on the go
- Check writing, bill payment, purchases
- Sales quotes, invoices, payments
- Cash flow management
- Convenient bank reconciliation
- Customizable reports
- Credit card processing
- Free conversion from QuickBooks and Quicken
- Email alerts, forms, reports, and financial statements
Sage 50 Accounting FAQ
Who uses Sage 50C accounting?
Sage 50C is perfect for the entrepreneur or remote employee who is always on the move.
How many users can Sage 50cloud support?
Sage 50cloud Accounting is available for one to forty users with variable security options.
How much does Sage 50 cost?
• Annual subscription with up-front payment: the most affordable subscription plan
• Annual subscription with monthly payments to help you manage your cash flow
• Two-year subscription with up-front payment, which protects you from price increases during the term of your subscription
Which modules are included in Sage accounting?
General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Bank Reconciliation, Inventory, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Payroll, Job Cost
Sage 50 Consultant
Are you interested in making the switch to Sage 50? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers Sage 50c support, classes, data migration, and data repair. Don’t get left behind – start with Sage 50 today! Call one of our certified Sage 50 consultants at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.