Update Work Tickets in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud
How do you update work tickets in Sage 50? What are work tickets in Sage 50 used for?
From time to time, you will need to update work tickets with your progress. Follow the steps below to update a work ticket.
- From the Tasks menu, select Work Tickets. The Work Tickets window appears.
- Click the Open button and select the ticket that you want to update and click OK. The selected work ticket information appears in the Work Ticket window.
- Update any of the information that has changed on the work ticket.
- If you have finished or received items in the component list, select the corresponding Finishedcheck box and enter the Act Hours, if you are tracking hours.
- Then, click Save. After you have marked one item in your component list as finished, your work ticket is given a status of In Progress.
If you would like to learn more about how to update work tickets in Sage 50 and Sage 50cloud, Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a Sage 50 Manufacturing/Sage 50cloud Manufacturing training class. For Sage 50 support and training, call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com.