Sage 100 Accounts Payable and Receivable Maintenance
One of the most attractive features of Sage 100 is its flexibility, and the Sage 100 Accounts Payable module and Sage 100 Accounts Receivable modules are no exception. Sage 100 Accounts Payable Maintenance and Accounts Receivable Maintenance contains a variety of options which can be customize to fit your particular needs.
- GL Accounts are assigned
- Leave Cash Account blank to assign by bank code
- Use 00 (default) for no divisions
- You must enter an Accounts Payable and Discounts Earned account to avoid missing or invalid general ledger account errors when updating.
Bank Code Maintenance
- A is default bank code
- Bank Code Beginning Balances are entered through Bank Reconciliation
- After a bank code is defined and the integration to Bank Reconciliation is selected, transactions using a bank code are updated to Bank Reconciliation.
Terms Code Maintenance
- 00 is default terms code
For calculation of sales tax in AP or PO
- Sales Tax Class Maintenance
- Sales Tax Code Maintenance
- Sales Tax Schedule Maintenance
- Sales Tax Account Maintenance
ACH Interface Maintenance
Memo Manager Maintenance
- Assign security roles to where memos can be created / viewed
Are you interested in learning how to maintain Sage 100 Accounts Payable or Sage 100 Accounts Receivable? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers Sage 100 training classes, including how to customize options in Accounts Payable in Sage 100. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to get started.