What are the benefits of Sage 50 Credit Card Processing?
Sage 50cloud credit card payment integration for Sage 50 USA version
No more missed credit card receipts in Accounts Receivable, no more data that is not correct and no more working with multiple software packages to get the job done. Now you can email your invoices to customers and have them pay you immediately. Request Rates Here
Sage 50 Credit Card Processing by Paya Benefits
- Accept Credit, debit, ACH, EFT, FSA, and recurring payments.
- PCI-compliant Sage 50 integration with EMV® Integration that is encrypted
- Flexible Pricing Options. Flat rate, interchange pass through, cost plus, and tiered.
- You may Qualify for a lower processing rate with Automatic Level 3 Data Enrichment
Sage 50 Accounting additional benefits:
- Paya is the only Sage certified processor with native integration into Sage 50 Accounting.
- Accept Payments Anywhere. Over the phone or website with our integration to many leading e-commerce shopping carts and now from invoices emailed to clients.
- Sage 50 merchant Payments automatically appear in the GL, Cash Flow module and bank reconciliation modules. Accept payments on an invoice including partial or full payments.
It is simple the actual amount for each batch processed will be visible and cleared during the Sage 50 monthly bank reconciliation. The total fees for Paya merchant services with Sage 50 are deducted monthly and are easy to understand. Making this process so much easier to work with than ever before. Request Rates
Sage 50 merchant services, merchant services Sage 50, Sage 50cloud merchant services, merchant services Sage 50cloud, Sage Credit card, sage virtual terminal credit card processing, sage payment solutions, sage mobile payments,