MiSys Manufacturing – Serial/Lot Tracking Module
Simplify the task of tracking serial numbers and/or lot numbers and maintain the data required by customers and regulatory agencies.
Manufacturers needing to track serial or lot numbers, not just for finished goods but throughout the entire purchasing and production process, will find that the optional Serial/Lot Tracking module allows them to comply with strict regulatory agency requirements, including FDA and FAA.
IDEAL FOR MANUFACTURERS OF?
- Food products
- Medical devices
- Defense and Aerospace
SATISFIES THE REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS OF:
- US Food and Drug Administration
- US Federal Aviation Administration
- ISO 9000
- Set up the system to be able to track by item, serial number or lot number.
- Establish and assign sequential serial and lot numbers.
- Adjust numbers that have been previously assigned.
- Generate reports by stock status, history, where used, component lists, manufacturing orders.
- Transfer serial numbers to finished goods in accounting software (where available).
- Transfer serial numbers to a sales order in accounting software (where available).
- Transfer lot numbers to finished goods in accounting software (where available).
- Identify the assembly, subassembly, or MO in which the tracked item was used.
- Identify the quantities of a serial/lot tracked remaining in stock.
Are you interested in learning more about the Serial/Lot Tracking Module of MiSys Manufacturing? Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers MiSys Manufacturing training and support for all MiSys modules, including Serial/Lot Tracking. Call us today at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!