Sage 100 2018.3: Accounts Payable Changes
Every few months, Sage releases an update for their Sage 100 software which includes many useful changes and bug fixes to help your Sage 100 product run faster and more efficiently. The most recent version, Sage 100 2018.3, includes many helpful changes to Accounts Payable, including but not limited to:
- The DiscountAmt field in AP_CheckHeader file now shows the total discount for all invoices included on the check.
- Vendor Maintenance Invoice Inquiry feature under ‘More’ displays invoices generated from Purchase Order Invoice amount now matches the Net Invoice Amount displayed on the AP Invoice History drill down screen.
- Added required 1099 boxes for calendar year 2017
- Tax Account Number is no longer incorrectly required in eFiling and Reporting 1099 Misc Setup Wizard
- Help for A/P Invoice History Inquiry has been enhanced.
- Unable to enter Amount on Credit Memo in Job Cost Distribution Detail when reversing an electronic payment is now fixed.
- AP invoice entry – Get ‘The Vendor Number is no longer required’ message when launching vendor maintenance from hyper link and the vendor number isn’t blank.
- Accounts Payable Adjusted Invoice No Longer Paid twice.
- In Form 1099 Tax eFiling and Reporting for 1099-MISC forms, a Tax Account Number is no longer required if there is no state income to report.
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS offers a variety of Sage 100 support, training, and data repair services to assist you with any problems you may be having with Accounts Payable in Sage 100 2018. Our certified Sage 100 consultants have years of experience helping businesses just like yours maximize the efficiency of their Sage 100 software. To learn more about Sage 100 software, call us at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com. Your success is our goal!
To download the Sage 100 2018.3 update, visit the Sage 100 2018 download portal here.