Sage 100 Payroll Module
The Sage 100 Payroll Module allows users to save time and money by streamlining the processing of payroll and tax expenses. Keep your payroll information secure by processing it in-house with a program that automatically processes multistate, local, and federal taxes for you, while tracking benefit accruals and deductions. Eliminate late submissions and payments with the helpful e-file option, which enables you to electronically calculate and file your state and local tax forms. The Sage 100 Payroll module includes an optional Direct Deposit option, which helps you save time and money on paper checks. You can even integrate this module with the Sage HRMS module to track and plan employee benefits even more closely.
The Sage 100 Payroll Module also includes:
- Multiple Departments– Employees can be assigned to more than one thousand departments, all of which can be subtotaled on reports. Earnings and tax expenses for each department can be posted to separate General Ledger accounts.
- Multiple Bank Accounts– Paychecks can be processed for as many as 36 bank accounts per company and are automatically posted to the Bank Reconciliation module.
- Federal and State Taxes– File both federal and state payroll tax information electronically, including W-2s, 1099s, and monthly and quarterly filings. You can also modify local taxes and tax tables.
- Security by Department– Add security on a departmental basis.
- Multiple Earnings Distribution– Use the Job Cost module to distribute payroll transactions to the desired combination of state, locality, department, job category, and Workers’ Comp codes.
- Earnings and Deduction Information Tracking– Earnings and deductions can be tracked for each employee on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Automatic Application of Earnings and Deductions– Salaried and hourly employees who work a consistent number of hours can have their earnings and deductions automatically applied.
- Multiple State and Local Processing– Earnings and taxes for multiple state and local tax localities can be included on the same check.
- Direct Deposit Module (optional)– The Direct Deposit module allows you to process paychecks and pay employees through an ACH transaction routed through your financial institution.
- Manual Checks/Check Reversal– Process up to 10 manual checks per period per employee and reverse previously written checks.
- Efficiently Process Deductions– Deduct 401k and Pension Plans for regular, sick, and vacation earnings and use your choice of deduction methods.
- Benefit Accrual– Track and accrue vacation, sick time, and other designated benefits and print a report for each period.
- Management and Tax Reports– Use quarterly and annual reports to see detailed information on earnings, deductions, vacation, sick time, and other benefits, employee and employer taxes, and Workers’ Comp amounts.
- 941 and Quarterly Pay Period Recap Report– Summarize payroll wages and taxes per pay period and department for each quarter.
- Payroll Expense and Tax Accruals– Post wage and tax expenses and accruals on a percentage basis and update these postings to the general ledger based on when the work was completed.
Bring your payroll operations in-house today with the Sage 100 Payroll module! Sage 100 Payroll is available for Sage 100 ERP, Sage 100cloud, and Sage 100 Manufacturing. The certified Sage 100 consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS can help you implement and learn Sage 100 Payroll through our award-winning Sage 100 support and training classes. Call us at 800-475-1047 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org start saving time and money with Sage 100 Payroll today.