Sage 100 Fixed Assets Module
The Sage 100 Fixed Assets Module enables Sage 100 users to manage their fixed assets efficiently from acquisition to disposal, allowing you to account for asset values and maximize tax benefits. The fast, dependable asset management offered by Sage Fixed Assets is easy to use, secure, and SOX-compliant, enabling you to track assets throughout the entire fixed asset lifecycle. The powerful asset management tools included in Sage Fixed Assets allow you to run comprehensive depreciation calculations (including projections), easily move fixed assets between businesses, and run IRS-ready tax depreciation forms. It also enables you to execute partial and whole transfers and disposals, as well as conduct bulk disposals. Tracking fixed assets has never been so easy!
Some of the features included in the Sage 100 Fixed Assets Module are:
- Transfers and Disposals – Define your own depreciation schedules, perform partial and whole asset transfers and deposits, and quickly calculate gains and losses on individual assets during a bulk disposal.
- Group Manager – Group your assets by type, location, custodian, and acquisition date.
- Asset Templates – Quickly and easily record the acquisition of a new asset with customizable asset templates.
- Asset Views – See all of the details from all seven books with Sage Asset Views.
- Asset Images – Keep detailed records with the ability to add asset photos, purchase orders, maintenance agreements, warranties, invoices, and other documentation in the file for each asset, enabling you to view a complete asset history with the click of a button.
- Asset Navigation and History – Track the entire history of your ownership of assets from acquisition to disposal with helpful notes, an audit trail history, and the ability to switch between Main and Disposal functions.
- Reporting and Tax Forms – Sage 100 Fixed Assets offers over 30 customizable, printable tax forms, including IRS forms 4562 and 4794.
- Online Help –Help is always available on our Sage City website.
- Extra Security – Protect your vital or proprietary data with added security at user, user-defined menu, system, and company levels.
The Sage Fixed Assets module is a complete fixed asset management solution that can help your company efficiently track your fixed assets throughout the entire fixed asset lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience in accounting systems, the certified Sage 100 consultants at Accounting Business Solutions by JCS can help you with the implementation and use of the Sage 100 Fixed Assets Module. For Sage 100 support, training, and data repair, call us at 800-475-1047 or email us at email@example.com. We offer complete support for all versions of Sage 100, including Sage 100cloud, Sage 100 Manufacturing, and Sage 100 ERP. Your success is our goal!