Sage 100 Release Announcement – 800.475.1047 – Training – Support – Consultant – Reseller
Announcing Sage 100 2016.2 and Sage 100 2015.5
Notice 16-F July 6, 2016
JCS Private Client:
This notice is sent as a benefit of your Sage Business Care plan to inform you the following updates are available:
- Sage 100 2015.5 – Product update 5
- Sage 100 2016.2 – Product update 2
Included Features/Benefits/Enhancements for Sage 100 and Sage 100c*.
*This update is to inform the person who downloads/installs software upgrades
What’s New in Sage 100 2015.5
- Sage Payment Solutions for Credit Card Processing – Sage Payment center now has greater visibility into your payment transactions
- New visual process flow available to assist with settling credit card processing
- New Product Key download available by clicking Update in System Configuration
What’s New in Sage 100 2016.2
- Sage Payroll Services and Sage 100 Direct Deposit activity logs now include the user logon IS and more through, detailed error messages
•Ability to now access User Management from the Process Employee Pre-Note and Direct Deposit Transactions Windows
•New Product Key download available by clicking Update in System Configuration
For more information on the enhancements, contact one of our Certified Experts at 800.475.1047 firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.jcscomputer.com
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming