Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module – 800.475.1047 – Support – Training – Consultant – Reseller
Sage BusinessWorks Accounting helps bridge the gap between off the shelf entry level products and complex high end systems. These modules are designed to grow with your business.
The Cash Management module for Sage BusinessWorks provides management capabilities for your company’s transaction processing and reconciliation needs. Integrates seamlessly with the Accounts Receivable Module, Accounts Payable Module, Payroll and General Ledger Modules to offer a more comprehensive solution for your business.
One of the more robust time-saving features in Cash Management module is the full bank reconciliation capabilities. This allows for reconciliation of bank transactions to the General Ledger from Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll to your organizations bank statements. The Cash Management module also has capabilities of generating checks that are not in your Payroll or Accounts Payable. It also integrates with CompuPay and PayrollOnline for those that outsource their payroll.
Customized detailed reports are available with this module that provides current balances and calculates future balances for all cash accounts. Reconciliation reports include consolidation of all check register information, summary information for deposits, and general ledger distribution bank transaction information.
Maximum Limitation Specifications in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
Number of Months to Keep History: 60
Number of Cash Accounts: 9
General Ledger Distribution Accounts per Transaction: 20
Max Amount per Check: $9,999,999.00
Number of General Ledger Distribution Accounts on an Instant Check: 20
Reports Included in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
Consolidated Cash Flow
Bank Transaction, General Ledger Distribution
Instant Checks, General Ledger Distribution
Reporting Features in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
- Consolidated Cash Flow Report is available in both summary and detailed format for management of your company’s cash and forecasting abilities
- Specify cash account to include on a specific report for cash analysis
- Reconcile bank statements more efficiently with information provided for entered transactions through Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll modules
- Reconcile General Ledger module with information on bank transactions and checks entered into Cash Management module
- Instant Check amounts for vendors to Accounts Payable for 1099 Reporting
Bank Reconciliation Features in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
- Save time with the ability to clear a range of checks with full bank reconciliation
- Reconcile all cash accounts maintained in the Cash Management Module
- Supports Deposits, Withdrawals, Transfers, Charge and Credits transaction types
- Maintains information about accounts receivable deposits for bank reconciliation
Check Features in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
- Enter handwritten checks for faster record keeping
- Check s can be voided individually or by range
- Permits check printing for payees that do not require invoice
- Complete audit trail of all damaged, non-processed checks and voided checks
System Maintenance Features in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
- Default cash account can be defined
- Posting accounts can be defined for each cash account
- Choose transaction by transaction posting of deposits and other bank transactions to the general ledger
- Maintains transaction information for up to 9 cash accounts
General Features in Sage BusinessWorks Cash Management Module:
- Complete list of audit trails of all transactions and adjustments
- Current and future calculated balances for all cash accounts
- Extensive inquiry capabilities including the ability to drill down into a transaction
- Export account information
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming