Sage 50cloud 2021
Sage 50cloud 2021 release.1
Call for Promotional Pricing and bundle offers to save even more on Sage 50cloud
Sage 50cloud 2021 – Sage released the latest version of Sage 50 that includes some enhancements and new features.
New Updates/Features Include:
- Payroll Pay Types have been expanded
- Now you can set up unlimited number of Pay Types for both salaried and hourly employees
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Form 941 Reporting
- This update allows you to easily extract the amounts paid for Sick and Family Leave allowed under the FFCRA and will include this information on quarterly Form 941 filings.
- Resolved issues related to mouse freezing or lagging during processing
- Enhanced Gmail Security
- The security meets Google’s security standards
- Remote Data Access through Sage Drive
- Access your Sage 50 data anywhere you have Sage 50 installed.
- Sage ID
- This feature is a single login to access all of your connected services (connect your bank, access data remotely, share company data, etc). Available with Sage 50cloud subscribers only.
- Memorized Purchase Invoices
- Noe you can create a memorized transaction for Purchase Invoices/Bills
- Mouseover Text
- Provides extra information without having to click! In the transaction windows with Item and Job fields, you can hover your mouse over the fields to view the entire Item or Job ID.
- Ship To Name for Customer Lists
- On the Customer Management tab for Sales Invoices, Quotes, Sales Order, Proposals and Item Sales History by Customer the Ship To Name now appears.
- Auto Entry
- This feature eliminated the manual data entry tasks for bank statements, receipts, bills, invoices, expenses and payments with Sage 50cloud integration.
Sage 50cloud 2021 support services
Contact us for a complimentary data review to make sure you are getting the most out of your Sage 50 software! Give us a call 800.475.1047 or visit www.jcscomputer.com