Sage 50 System Requirements – 2018
Support – Training – Consultant – Reseller
Find the system requirements for Sage 50 2018. For further information or questions regarding your Sage 50 or system requirements please contact one of our certified experts 800.475.1047 email@example.com.
Minimum System Requirements
- – Internet access for all online features/services
- – 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users
- – 2 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- – At least high-color (16 but) SVGA video; Minimum resolution: 120×800, Preferred Resolution: 1440×900 or higher; small fonts/DPI settings required.
- – 1 GB of disk space for installation
- – Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, ad 11.0 supported (version 11.0 and higher with Sage Payroll Solutions, Sage Payment Solutions and other Connected Services integration)
- – Windows® 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 with the latest updates from Microsoft installed
- – Windows® .NET Framework 4.5.2; requires an additional 280 MB to 850 MB (.NET 4.6 with Sage Payments Solutions integration)
- Adobe® Reader® 11.0 required
- Office 365 Integration – Requires Office 365 Business Premium
- Printers supported by Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- In-product demos require Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or greater (version 18 or higher strongly recommended)
- Excel®, Outlook®, and Word® integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016 (32-bit)
- 2 GB of disk space for installation of components on server
- Multiuser environments are supported in Sage 50 Premium Accounting and higher
- Multiuser mode is optimized for Windows Server 2009, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 client-server networks; Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of 5 licensed named users is allowed for Sage 50 Premium Accounting and 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting; a named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016 along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment; no more than 5 named users for Sage 50 Premium Accounting or 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum Accounting
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage Accounting software products
Recommended System Configuration
- 2 GB of RAM for a single user and 4 GB for multiple users
- 4 GHz processor (Intel Core i3 and higher) for single user and multiple users
For more information on Sage 50 give one of our professional consultants a call 800.475.1047 www.jcscomputer.com
With over 25 years of accounting and business knowledge as well as proficient technical background you get the training and support your business needs and deserves working with a proficient expert consultant. You can work with the same consultant to help you master your Sage Software and for those occasional questions you need help with so you can understand best practices and how to manage your company information and books.
Put our 25 years of experience to work for you!
“Your Success is Our Goal”
Sage 50, Sage 50c, Sage 50 Support, Sage 50c Support, Sage 50 Consultant, Sage 50c Consultant, Sage 50 Reseller, Sage 50c Reseller, Sage 50 Training, Sage 50c Training, Sage 50 System Requirements, Requirements for Sage 50, Sage 50 upgrade, Sage 50C upgrade
Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming